Seiten

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

Glanz

Kristel


Created a space like GLANZ for Freedom, Awakening and an Opening up to experience LIFE in a Loving and Fulfilling way
Kristel is Reiki Master, Tantra practitioner, spiritual seeker and powerful meditator.
"I inspire others to choose and stay in the the path of self-growth and self-awareness.The seeking after one´s real nature is for me devotion to Life and Freedom."
Visited different countries working as an intuitive healer with meditation and Kirtan (devotional chanting).
I am always very pleased to offer you various types of massage modalities for your relaxation and well being like: Tantra, Tao, Shiatsu, Ayurveda, Lomi- Lomi, etc...and overall a special intuitive massage session, where your body is like a canvas and I paint on it with my loving and caring hands.
With All my Love! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen